The Behavior Analyst Leadership Council (BALC) was created in 2015 to help address the need for professional development opportunities, capacity building and the advancement of business interests within the field of Behavior Analysis.
The BALC believes that in order to meaningfully address these areas of need the focus of our work must center around 3 key competencies : Effective Leadership, Clinical Acumen & Operational Expertise. We call these 3 competencies the Triad of Excellence™.
The BALC is committed to curating an annual conference, ongoing events, networking and mentorship opportunities and webinars that are all focused on 1 or more components of the Triad of Excellence. The Behavior Analyst Leadership Council is dedicated to fostering the ongoing development of leaders within Behavior Analysis to ensure that we can continue to meaningfully and effectively support the rapid growth in our field!
WHAT IS THE BALC?
Here’s a video from our annual conference March 2019 in New Haven where you can listen to attendees provide their feedback on WHY they come to the the BALC conference every year. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear our vision!
August 11, 2020
The Covid-19 Recovery Roadmap
Behavior Analyst Leadership Council – Membership Information
- Membership benefits include:
- Networking Opportunities
- Earn CEUs for maintenance of BCBA / BCaBA credentials
- Individualized mentorship opportunities
- Access to information related to best practice as business operators and/or clinical practitioners
- Access to information and resources related to provision of behavior analytic intervention that is tailored for:
– Behavior Analysts
– Government Officials and Agencies
Behavior analysis is valued as an integral ingredient to enhance human performance and applicable to mainstream problems.
Advancing the business interests of Behavior Analysts and providing opportunities for professional development and capacity building.
3. Effective and timely advocacy
4. Fiscally responsive